Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{ b. birthdays }


borg and bond have birthdays on the same day.

...after dinner at eatery we were off to roam the city, in search of clues, on an amazing racesque hunt.

...not normally my thing but even in the pouring rain, I had a good time.

...somehow jane & I missed the whole point of the race but being the creative geniuses that we are we bought an i love nyc shirt and had all of the models in our pictures write a little birthday message to our dear friends.

my favorite pics: the couple we got to kiss at the fountain at columbus circle and the adorable little girl who gave me the cutest high five. We certainly didn't complete the real mission but we made our own and I think that made all the difference.

I'll leave you with a few words to describe the infamous borg and bond:

SIREN. SMOOTH. GOOD TIME. HOT.

No comments: