Tuesday, November 13, 2007

{ r & r }


i'm used running around from one thing to the next...the NY lifestyle suits me well but I think I'm ready for things to slow down a bit. This weekend was great...shabbat dinner with the fam. I love traditions...breaking bread together (best chala ever) followed by a night of just being together. Things are always so planned out it was refreshing to just relax and B E. Be in the moment and just be with each other. I needed that. Soon I went back to my ways, rushing back to the ferry to make it to Hollywould on time...worked...then to keep things exciting...a blind date. Sunday came and there was nothing better then to sit down and relax at stake conference...the music was perfect & powerful and it was good to be there. I feel like it has been too long. After church, I got to spend more time with the family...eating & walking & then eating again...that's what we do best!

I'm ready for a little rest & relaxation...what I got this weekend was rudy & rob but that's just as good. I love my family.

No comments: