Wednesday, December 17, 2008

{ snow globe }

I looked out my 21st floor window @ work yesterday and there was SNOW.

FINALLY!

Huge, flaky, snow globesque SNOW!

I couldn't have been happier. If the weather is going to be bitter cold winter, it might as well be snowy & charming.

In true NY fashion we thought we'd enjoy the snow by ice skating in Bryant Park.
 It was the perfect winter evening. 
So perfect, there was a proposal on the ice when the rink closed. cute.

Afterwards, Borg decided that it was snowman making time. Seriously. 
 I have not made one since my CO days. I loved our little guy. 
 Complete with Bryant Park bushy shrub eyebrows! 
 I kinda want to walk back there to see if he's still alive. Maybe he'll make the Times? 
 Or at least a few tourist photo shoots.

Sadly, my camera is being repaired after being sacrificed to the party gods last weekend 
so these shots aren't great but it's better than nothing, right?





No comments: