Monday, December 29, 2008

{ thirty }


it's official.

I turned 3-0 yesterday.

crazy.

I know some of you are shocked since I still look like I'm 25 but I've joined the big kids now!

{ insert smile here }

I'll never lie about my age. 
 I can change a lot of things but I can't change how old I am so I'm just going to enjoy it.

I really have done a lot in my 30 years...and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

kelly & bret made the most delicious dinner tonight and my mom made me 2 kinds of homemade vanilla ice cream for my pumpkin pie. Yes. I asked for pumpkin pie for my birthday dinner this year. I missed Thanksgiving in Peru and I love love pumpkin pie so that was my birthday treat. It was perfect. We're up in Fort Collins right now. It really is the perfect little town. I'm excited to check out the shops on Main street tomorrow. It's been really mellow, but fun to be in CO for my birthday.

thanks for all the birthday wishes!

oh...and thanks Ruttie & Rob for the birthday crown...since I'm such a princess....

No comments: