Monday, March 22, 2010

{ shh...I'm sleeping }

red eye flights are not my favorite but as I find myself flying to see favorites
on the left coast, it must be done. I have to maximize my time there. I'm not good
at sleeping on flights but this time I had a comfy sweatshirt, eye mask and was
ready to try and sleep the flight away. I wish. I got seated next to two military
guys going home for the week. Now I have nothing against the military, except
when they try to flirt and talk to me the entire flight home. Headphones IN. check.
Eye mask ON. check. Eyes CLOSED. check. and STILL this guy tried to get me
to talk to him. He went so far as to nudge me somewhere in the middle of the flight,
right when I was about to fall asleep. Seriously. Rude.
Next time maybe I'll bring a DO NOT DISTURB sign.

No comments: