Thursday, April 8, 2010

{ sister love }

Although she hates the city, my little sis made her way out of the fresh mountain air to 
come visit me this past weekend.  She was the perfect visitor...just wanted to hang out with 
me and didn't care about filling her scrapbook with New York tourist moments so...
we did NYC...my way.  Walked around the west village until the sun set and found the 
perfect corner bistro for dinner with joele...a central park picnic by the pond...saw performance 
art at moma that none of us will ever get...and a drive and hike up the delaware water gap.  
The city was perfect this weekend!  My family doesn't love my camera like my friends do...
I attempted to get a pic of Kells and I and all I got was goofy smile face but 
goofy smile face always makes me laugh so I'm okay with that.

No comments: