Thursday, February 10, 2011

{ oh martha...}

Is food the new fashion? 
Like the classic little black dress, good food and entertaining keep evolving, but never go out of style.
Martha Stewart 

I couldn't agree more Martha...

LOVED this article.

I like many things but there is nothing more fun and rewarding
than sitting around the dinner table with good friends and good food.  Nothing. 
I grew up in the kitchen and around the dinner table and at small soirees in my parents home
and I'm forever grateful for the skills my parents taught me. 
food in my home meant laughter and fun and friends and work and celebrations
and creativity and service and deliciousness and all around happiness.  

So let good food and entertaining continue...

{ photo courtesy of cupcakes & cashmere }

No comments: