Monday, February 23, 2009

{ brooklyn flea }



My list of things to do in the city keeps getting longer and longer. When you live somewhere, sometimes Saturdays are spent doing laundry & cleaning instead of out & about but I'm trying to change that. It's time to explore more again. There's SO SO much to do here! I end up on road trips so much, I've decided I'm going to stay IN the city more and start taking advantage of everything that's here.

First on the list, the Brooklyn Flea Market.

It's great for jewelry, vintage finds, music and GREAT tamales! We walked by Grimaldi's and were going to wait in the never ending line but I'm glad we didn't. They had tons of food at the market so lunch was homemade tamales and pupusas...my first time trying one...so delicious! I can get pizza any day...

Although chilly, the sky was SO SO blue and it was nice to be out on Valentines Day with some of my favorite girls...

...it was definitely another I love NYC day!



No comments: