Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{ girls night }




The girls and I had a much needed girls night the other night.

Instead of the typical dinner & a chick flick, we chose the Nuggets vs. the Nets at the Izod Center.

I don't know why we didn't think of this before but...
Girls nights should be planned around sporting events, that's where all the guys are anyways!

We had a bit of drama in the transportation department. Not one taxi driver knew how to get the Izod center...seriously? But after a few failed attempts we made it to our seats.

I love watching basketball and hadn't been to a Nuggets game since I was little.

Sadly, the Nuggets lost but this guy kept us entertained...


and Jen made sure to bring her US Weekly for back-up entertainment...

I really did watch the game though...

No comments: