Monday, March 16, 2009

{ the 190 trip }

I couldn't be happier...

5+ days of sunshine, family & friends.

the 190 trip to be exact.

a few of my cousins turned 30 and the aunt & uncle 50

30 + 30 + 30 + 50 + 50 = 190

...like we needed an excuse to get together.

...I was OVER winter in NYC and needed a break.

The trip started in Huntington and then I made my way south to our final destination, Coronado...

Between R & R, eating (and more eating), boat cruises and an impromptu dance party, it couldn't have been more perfect.

I'm starting to question why I ever left Cali??? It really is great here.

Although I know when I get back to NYC, it will feel like home there too.

left vs. right coast...hmmm.

I love both equally.

Although right now, the left coast trumps it.

I'm off to the beach...














No comments: