Friday, December 18, 2009

{ c is for christmas }

I love parties.
Dinner parties...birthday parties...parties just because...

there is always a reason to celebrate.

of all the parties, holiday parties are my favorite,
especially Christmas.

so, I threw a little sunday night gathering,
C is for Christmas

my vision for the evening was to have everyone
come over and relax by the fire and turn
my little apartment into a cozy, winter cabin...

but...no fireplace and I couldn't get the
virtual fireplace on netflix...

so...I decorated...and baked...and cleaned...
and the evening turned out better than I could have ever expect.

I still can't believe the crowd that filled my 5th floor apartment...
at one point I was a little worried there wouldn't
be enough room...but it made things cozy & warm
cause baby, it was cold outside!

and with the exception of a few favorites
that weren't able to make it
(you know who you are and I still love you)
all my favorite New Yorkers were there,
the infamous miss hill perched on her stool
watching over the crowd,
frenchie was so sweet to buzz in all the arrivals,
KZ and her always baked to perfection chocolate ricotta cups,
and two special surprise guests made the night even more perfect.

JJ and her adorable BF
and an old favorite from my HB days I hadn't seen in 5 years!

I couldn't have been happier....!

there's nothing like basking in the after party glow

I should have taken more pictures but....I was busy

{ thank you! } everyone for coming

I loved seeing you.

merry christmas!

1 comment:

Rae said...

So sad I missed this!