Friday, November 5, 2010

{ SF 13.2 }

13.2 miles really isn't that far
but when you've been sick and didn't have time to train
it's a bit daunting, but I did it, for the third time. 
I was anything but speedy but it was my favorite run ever.
I was so happy to be in San Francisco with friends I don't see enough of
and in true me fashion, I ran into a friend from the islands I hadn't seen in almost 10 years. 
The course couldn't have been more perfect. 
Thru the city streets, past the piers, roundabout in the presidio 
and downhill past the cliff house...my favorite spot in the city 
with views of the Golden Gate most of the way. 
There will definitely be a next year, because I've got a time to improve 
and anything that gets me back to San Francisco is a very good thing. 
THANKS to all my favorite San Franciscans for the perfect weekend away. 
I'll be back soon, I promise.

No comments: