Thursday, May 28, 2009

{ oh duck }


oh duck.

the infamous memorial day mecca for the mormon and single.

say what you will but I always have too much fun.

for those of you not in the know...

duck is a weekend spent with 600 of your oldest and newest friends, in a gorgeous oceanfront beach home with nothing but flirting, dancing, beach, bbq's, and most importantly nightly and morning duck beach crush updates with your favorite girlfriends.

what more could a single girl want? don't answer that.

...and we even managed to make time for a little history tour of the Wright Brothers Memorial...yes, I walked to the top in heels, in the rain. I'm such a trooper.

...if you must know, I came home with not 1 but 3 duck crushes. I'd say that is duck success.

until next year...???











No comments: